I am a Computer Graphics master with research interests in Geometry Processing. I am now from School of Artificial Intelligence in Beijing Normal University, where I am very fortunate to be advised by Prof. Zhongke Wu. My research interests include topics in Compuiter Graphics and Artificial Intelligence. Most recently, I am interested in the following topics:
- Geometry Processing
- Geometry Modeling
- Shape Analysis
- 2023.5 A talk is given on ACM SIGGRAPH Symposium on Interactive 3D Graphics and Games 2023!
- 2023.2 One paper is accepted by I3DG 2023!
- G2 Blending Ball B-Spline Curve by B-Spline, Yuming Zhao, Zhongke Wu, Xingce Wang, I3D 2023
- 2021.9 - 2024.6 MS in Computer Applied Technology Beijing Normal University, School of Artificial Intelligence, Beijing, China (Expected)
- 2017.9 - 2021.6 BSc in Computer Science and Technology, Beijing Normal University, School of Artificial Intelligence, Beijing, China
- 2019.7 - 2019.8 Summer School in Big Data and High-Performance Computing, Cardiff University, Cardiff, UK
- 2023.5 Oral on ACM SIGGRAPH Symposium on Interactive 3D Graphics and Games
- 2022.10 - 2022.12 Du Xiaoman Financial, Beijing, China